This site makes use of "technical cookies", they can be disabled by the Web browser you are using. There are no profiling cookies, but there are links and share buttons to the social networks Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter. Please read their privacy policies on their pages. The e- mail address that is entered by those who want to forward messages via the Contact page, as well as all the information that will be included in the message field and other fields, will not be used and / or sold to third parties for any reason. In accordance with applicable laws.
HTTP cookies (more commonly referred to as Web cookies, tracking cookies or simply cookies) are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, tracking of sessions and storing of specific information about users accessing the server, such as favorite websites or, in the case of Internet purchases, the content of their "shopping carts". In practical and non-technical terms, a cookie is a small file stored on your computer by websites while browsing, useful to save your preferences and improve the performance of Web sites. In this way it's possible to optimize the user's browsing experience.
Technical and profiling cookies
For the application of the measure concerned, the Guarantor has identified two broad categories of cookies and has exempted the technical ones from the user's prior consent (but not from giving information to the user) .
Technical cookies (for which the user's consent is not necessary) are:
- cookies that are strictly related to activities needed to operate and provide the service;
- cookies that are related to the preferences rescue activities and optimization (eg, cookie flash player if you do not exceed the duration of the session, trolley saving cookies or of language / currency preferences);
- statistical cookies, used directly by the web master to collect information in aggregate form.
The Guarantor has made it clear that the cookies, that require the user's prior consent, are all non-technical cookies, including:
- first- or third party advertising profiling cookies;
- retargeting cookies;
- social networking cookies;
- statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
Two analytics tools are exempted from the consent:
- analytics cookies installed directly on the server of the first party or of their server farm without interaction by a third party (as an example, tools like Piwik);
- cookies managed by third parties, but anonymous, or in relation to which the third party cannot access the analytics disaggregated data at IP level.
For more information:
Maurizio Carpanelli is responsible for the privacy policies of this site.